Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Victoria's Secret? When She's Open!

During my stint in Paris I briefly found myself the owner of an upscale women's lingerie boutique. As you can imagine, we primarily catered to a very high-class clientele. I feel, therefore, extremely qualified to speak on this subject. First, let me say that I find Victoria's Secret windows to simply look slutty. I mean, a woman wants to feel attractive and special when she wears lingerie, not like she looks cheap. Plus, have you looked at their website recently? They expect you to actually call to get the hours each branch is open. I mean honestly, I just can't feel sorry for any business that fails if they can't event be bothered to post their hours on their website! I walked by the other evening, say 10pm, after catching a movie and they weren't open. But how was I to know this? People, I like Victoria's Secret. In fact I like it very much considering that I'm a gay man. I want them to do well and succeed, but they have to want to succeed, and they have to be willing to work for it.

-Hillman

No comments: